Polices of the Inn
Guests with allergies should take note of the resident cat, Simon at our B&B. Your hosts can suggest pet boarding nearby. Children 12 and older are welcome. Guests may smoke on the outside second floor veranda or on the front porch. Rates range from $160 to $194 (exclusive of tax) and include a full breakfast and afternoon refreshments. A major credit card will secure your reservation either online or over the phone. Our cancellation policy requires seven days notice prior to arrival in order to avoid a charge for one night. A two-night minimum is required on most weekends. Check in is between 4 pm and 7 pm; check out is at 11 am.
- For insurance reasons and the safety and security of all guests, only registered guests are allowed in guestrooms. You are welcome to share the first floor sitting rooms with your visitors.
- No smoking anywhere in the inn; smoking outdoor only.
- Candles are not allowed in the guestrooms.
- Take-out food is not allowed in the guestrooms (Health Dept). We encourage guests to enjoy our excellent dining downtown and will gladly share our favorite restaurants and make reservations for you.
- We cannot accommodate check-ins after 9:00 p.m. unless specific arrangements have been made.
We look forward to your stay with us.