When you are planning your stay at C.W. Worth House Bed and Breakfast, our historic inn in Wilmington, NC, be sure to review our policies. If you have any questions about our policies, please feel free to call us.
To alleviate your concerns and welcome you to C.W. Worth House, we want to reassure you that your health and safety are our highest priority. We have always been committed to cleanliness and safety even before the Pandemic. During this public health crisis, we continue to be committed to your welfare and to our high-level attention to detail. We know you want your surroundings to be safe and clean for your comfort. For further assurance, you can see our guest comments on Trip Advisor and Google.
We are following CDC guidelines and industry best practices for your safety. As you know, we live on site, so we take the same precautions to protect our health and yours. Many of our enhanced cleaning procedures are outlined below.
- In anticipation of the individual concerns of guests, housekeeping shall not enter a guest room during a stay unless requested by the guest. Supplies will be provided as needed.
- We have ‘decluttered’ the rooms. We have removed all throw pillows and blanket throws.
- All bedding is washed between guests.
- High touch surfaces are disinfected–remotes, door handles, light switches, tabletops, keys, etc.
- We have touchless check in where your balance will be charged automatically on the day of arrival if you choose.
- Disinfectant products used on all surfaces and fixtures. All high touch surfaces wiped with disinfectant.
- Wash your hands! Liquid soap at the sink. Individual bar soap and pump dispensers for shower and disposable drinking cups are provided.
- Consider bringing a refillable water bottle. We have water dispensers on each floor.
- Disinfectant wipes and hand sanitizer are located in common areas in lobby and hallways.
- All high touch surfaces are disinfected throughout the day–door handles, railings, light switches, keys, tabletops.
- We will offer options for breakfast. You may decline to have breakfast. You may have breakfast in your room or you may choose a specific time to come to the breakfast room and we will stagger guests this way. Normal breakfast is served at 8:30 midweek and 9 on weekends. We seat guests socially distanced.
- We are regularly inspected by the New Hanover County Health Department and have Safe-Serve certification.
- Guest hand washing immediately before and after seating is highly recommended.
- Guests are encouraged to bring whatever safety supplies they need–personal masks, gloves, hand sanitizer, wipes, personal water bottles. Please feel free to bring your own pillows as well.
- Hugs and handshakes are temporarily being replaced by bright smiles, a warm welcome and a heartfelt farewell upon departure.
- Throughout your stay, please comply with social distancing guidelines. This is the best way to be safe.
- Be aware of the COVID-19 procedures of any establishment you visit while in Wilmington. Each establishment may have different requirements from others. Ask upon entering.
- If you become ill during your stay, please let us know immediately and we will help you make plans to return to your home.
- If you are not feeling well now, please stay at home. Please do not travel to the inn if you have had a fever or have shown symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days. Stay home in order to comply with CDC guidelines.
- We are working hard to ensure you have a safe, healthy, and fun experience in Wilmington while you stay with us at C.W. Worth House Bed and Breakfast.
Guests with allergies should take note of the resident cat, Simon at our B&B. Your hosts can suggest pet boarding nearby. Children 12 and older are welcome. Guests may smoke on outside porches and in the gardens. Our rates include a full breakfast and afternoon refreshments. A VISA, MasterCard or Discover card will secure your reservation either online or over the phone. Our cancellation policy requires seven days’ notice prior to arrival in order to avoid a charge for one night. A two-night minimum is required on most weekends. Check-in is between 4 pm and 7 pm; check-out is at 11 am.
- For insurance reasons and the safety and security of all guests, only registered guests are allowed in guestrooms. You are welcome to share the first floor sitting rooms with your visitors
- No smoking anywhere in the inn; smoking outdoor only
- Candles are not allowed in the guestrooms
- Take-out food is not allowed in the guestrooms (Health Dept). We encourage guests to enjoy our excellent dining downtown and will gladly share our favorite restaurants and make reservations for you
- On occasion, we may be away during check-in, and we will inform you how you can get your key
- Children 12 and older are welcome
- Late check-ins must be pre-arranged with the innkeepers and specific arrangements will be confirmed
- Our cancellation policy requires seven days’ notice prior to arrival in order to avoid a charge for one night
- Early departures will be charged for the full stay unless other arrangements have been made
We look forward to your stay with us.