Guests with allergies should take note of the resident cat Simon at our B&B. Your hosts can suggest pet boarding nearby. Children 12 and older are welcome. Guests may smoke on the outside second floor veranda or on the front porch. Rates range from $154 to $194 (exclusive of tax) and include a full breakfast and afternoon refreshments. A major credit card will secure your reservation either online or over the phone. Our cancellation policy requires seven days notice prior to arrival in order to avoid a charge for one night. A two-night minimum is required on weekends. Check in is between 4 p.m. and 7 p.m.; check out at 11 a.m.
- For insurance reasons and the safety and security of all guests, only registered guests are allowed in guestrooms.
- No smoking anywhere in the inn; smoking outdoors only.
- Red wine is not allowed in guestrooms.
- Candles are not allowed in the guestrooms.
- Take-out food is not allowed in the guestrooms (Health Dept.) We encourage guests to enjoy our excellent dining downtown and will gladly make reservations for you.
- We cannot accommodate check-ins after 10:00 p.m. unless specific arrangements have been made.
We look forward to your stay with us.